Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pink

It's October!  That means it is breast cancer awareness month.  As someone whose loved ones have been personally affected by this illness, I want to take the time to remind everyone to get checked!  Please go have a screening and make sure "the girls" are healthy. 

In the spirit of thinking pink, this week's photo challenge over at http://www.iheartfaces.com/ is - you guessed it! - PINK!  What is more perfectly pink than a bunch of tiny ballerinas in pink tutus and pink dance slippers in a pink room?  I love that most of the girls in this picture are in line and listening to the instructor.  They are thankfully oblivious to my camera and me.  However, beautiful little Bella in the center is certainly aware of my camera clicking away, and the fact that she is different from all the other girls makes this picture interesting.  I love capturing little slices of life like this!


For more awesome pink entries and fabulous photography, click the button below.  Feel free to leave me some love, and check us out on facebook!





1 comment: