Tuesday, May 31, 2011

People's Choice Photo Contest

It's that time of the week again!!  I really enjoy these contests and challenges because they have forced me to push myself up to the next level.  The end result is fantastic, and I am very proud of my recent work.

This week is the best face of May.  Even though I snuck this one in on the blog a few weeks back, I HAVE to post it again for this contest.  I love it that much!!

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie!  Oh this little boy is full of love and attitude and frogs and snails and puppy dog tails.  He is so mischievous, and I think I was really able to capture his personality.


To see more great entries, click on the button below:



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shot, love the shallow DOF and the impish smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in this picture... Great job! Visiting from I Heart Faces!

    ReplyDelete