Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Very Disney Engagement

 This is Tenille and Kevin.  Tenille was one of my roommates in college forever ago at FSU. (Wait!  Did I just say forever ago?  I meant yesterday.  Really. I am not getting older.  I am not getting older.  I am not getting older.)  I had completely lost touch with her for years after Dan and I were married and moved to SWFL.  Thanks to the power of
we were reunited and discovered we didn't live that far away from each other.  We also don't live far from Disney either!  Having a love of ALL THINGS DISNEY, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to photograph her engagement pictures there. 
I was really hoping for some great weather that day.  In fact, we were supposed to have sunny, warm weather.  Instead we got cold, dreary, rainy weather.  Did someone forget that this is supposed to be FL??  Ugh!  It made shooting a bit difficult, and we ended up waiting around a bit and missing some of the best light.  BUT this was the first time I got to use my 50mm lens for the studio and my flash on the light stand and off camera, and I couldn't have been happier with the results.  We also snuck in a few family pics along the way, and their 3 kids were so adorable, well behaved, and helpful.  I probably should have given them a paycheck by the end of the night for all of the tripod/lightstand/purse/bag/camera toting they did for me.
I adore these pictures and was so happy for the opportunity to do them. 
 It was a blast and I can't wait to go back and do it again.  I feel a trash the dress session coming there after their New Year's Eve wedding...
 



































You can see all the pics from their session in my gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment