Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Slice of Life

I snapped this shot in the late afternoon light and think it is just stunningly gorgeous.   - The light, the water, the heart-shaped sun flare (no photoshop - honest), my free-spirited red head jumping in full steam with no cares, and my studious boy nervously surveying the whole scene - I love it! 


I hoped to enter it in a photo contest called "A slice of life", but I had a thesis to finish up that prevented me from getting it in on time.  Ah, such is life!!  That's a slice of my life.  Too much to do and not enough time.  I've decided that I have to start making more time for myself and my family.  I need to work less, sleep more, and take a little more time to get customers their orders.  I want to go do some photography for myself.  Seems silly.  But it's totally true.  Sadly, my kids aren't waiting.  Look how big they have gotten!!  What happened to my babies?   Time moves too quickly.  I think this is one of the reasons I treasure pictures so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment