Thursday, March 3, 2011

Workshop! Workshop!

I wanted to post my exciting news last week about going to a workshop, but something came up every time I got on the blog.  1st off, I'm not squeezing my pictures enough for the web or the blog, and they are eating up all the free storage room I have.  Oops!  Now that this issue is corrected (possibly and hopefully they are tiny enough now), I am finally able to go back to my jumping up and down in excitement!  Since it is super late for me, or really early in the morning depending on when you go to sleep, I am just going to post a few peeks of some of the images I got today while working with Studio 222 Photography of Orlando.

The last few days have been an awesome journey.  I have learned a lot and met a ton of very cool and talented photographers.  I will be sharing more details soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment