Saturday, March 5, 2011

Things I Have Done in the Last Week

I have driven in rush hour traffic on the interstate in Orlando 4 times and survived.

I went on an adventure all by myself and made friends along the way.

I was mortified to shake 10 people's hands while my hands were still wet from washing them in the bathroom when there were no paper towels.  I can laugh about it now, but I'm still not sure that it was a good idea.

I got to photograph with Becka & Nate Robinson from Studio 222 Photography.

I got to meet Kristen Weaver of Kristen Weaver Photography, as well as more awesome photographers including Amy Smith, Abby Liga, Joey Wright, and Melanie and Brad Watson from La Dolce Vita Studio.

I just wanted to roll around in there awesomeness but absorbed as much as I could through their presentations.

I jumped up and down when I met Becka and Nate.  I'm a big dork.  But it was like meeting movie stars.  They are surprisingly normal and down to earth. 

I ate a hot dog wrapped in a cheese pretzel while on an outing.

I shot an entire session in RAW format with my fixed 50mm lens. 

I zoomed with my feet.

I got a renewed self-confidence that my way of doing things is the right way for me.

I figured out how to use Adobe Lightroom and love it.

I am kicking myself for not using Lightroom sooner.

I keep stalking a camera online.

I came home and got a full 8 hrs of sleep 2 days in a row.






No comments:

Post a Comment