Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthing a Website

I have SO much on my plate right now it's not even funny.  I should be working on picture orders.  Actually, I should be sleeping.  I'm back to my average of 2-3 hrs of sleep at random times.  Of course this is partially due to the last few weeks of my Master's degree (yay!), and partially my own fault for getting this bug up my shiny-hiney to completely re-design my webpage.  It could very easily wait a few weeks, and I doubt anyone would notice the difference.  It's just I thought that 1) It would be easier than this, 2) I would have been done with it by now, and 3) I started changing it and don't want to stop!  I have put A TON of work into this and DO NOT want to lose any of it, so I keep chugging away at it.  Fingers crossed I can deliver this baby and publish it on the web by next week.  We'll see what happens ;)

Here's a peek at what I'm designing.  Look familiar?


No comments:

Post a Comment