Monday, February 20, 2012

Hugs and Kisses Week

I've made some progress on the blog, and I am really happy with it so far!  I have a few more things I want to add to get it exactly like I want it, but I am heading in the right direction.  I will at least go back to posting some sessions.  I have more weddings that I want to post, but I submitted some for publication, and I am going to hold off on posting them just yet.  Fingers crossed and prayers whispered that I get published!!  I feel like my work is definitely ready for the next level.

I am finally on Pinterest too - yay! So I am happy for all the exposure I can get.  Check me out and follow along: http://pinterest.com/tanyadowns/ 

Also, we had a lovely Valentine's Day this past week.  In honor of all things sweet and lovey dovey, it is hugs and kisses week.  My photo entry for the week is the gorgeous Jesi and her handsome Jacob.  They first came to me over 2 years ago now when they were engaged.  I have had the pleasure of photographing them every step along the way since.  They are amazing people, and I am glad they invited me into their lives.  I am super excited for their new little man to arrive, and I promise there will be a lot more pics of him when he makes his appearance.

I thought this picture was so sweet since I caught Jesi looking at Jacob and not at the camera.  I love these sweet "in-between" moments. 
Hugs and kisses to you all!
XOXO,
-T




www.timelessmemoriesarcadia.com

8 comments:

  1. I love this in B&W ... beautiful moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I am a huge fan of the in between moments as well. I tell all my clients to get used to me taking pictures if they aren't paying attention. Some of those moments are the sweetest ones. And you have captured that here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the natural moment you captured! Gorgeous shot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! I agree, those in between shots usually tell a better story than any of the posed shots :)

    ReplyDelete