Friday, December 16, 2011

I'm becoming a Grinch

I was hoping to write a big blog post today about all the things I want to work on for my business for the new year.  I have come a super long way in the past year and I am proud of how we have grown by leaps and bounds.  But you know what?  My dryer died.  My husband was rear ended the other day.  He also needs a $190 textbook for his next class.  My computer got a virus and is out of commission.  It needs to be wiped clean and everything has to be backed up before I lose it.  I never take the time to back up my own family's pics.  Ugh!  My beloved and ancient weenie dog is covered in tumors and doesn't want to go up and down the stairs to go outside.  It's Christmas and I refuse to put him down.  As much as I am trying to see the "glass is half-full" view point, I just want to cry.  And in all of it - there aren't enough hours in the day for a super long, well thought out, professional blog post. 

This business is super hard.  It is super time consuming.  It doesn't pay that well (which is my own fault, but I'm working on it).  Yet, I do love it and I keep chugging away at it.  I hope picture deliveries tomorrow along with watching my kids sing Christmas carols will help to get me out of "Grinch mode".  I hope I've also had enough bad luck this week to last me for another year.  So I am off to get a few hours of sleep before I try to juggle mommy duties and business owner duties. 

And because I can't write a post without a few pics, here you go! 







No comments:

Post a Comment