Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Furry Faces

Holy smokes!  I haven't written a blog post since Thanksgiving.  That's just completely crazy!!  I couldn't believe it.  I've even missed the last couple of photo challenges because our studio has been so busy.  I am so thankful for the work and the opportunities to get to photograph such great people.  I am also super thankful to get to photograph several furry faces too!

This was one I just adored b/c she looks so much like our little dachshund.  Her name is Bella, and she is truly a beauty!  I love her all decked out for Christmas. 

So I promise to work on writing a few more posts soon.  I have loads of ideas in my head - I just need the time to get them out and onto the computer.  Eeek!  Merry Christmas everyone!
X0X0 -T




Click on the link below for fabulous photography tips and contest enteries. 



1 comment: