Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What-to-Wear

Hello everyone!  I hope that you are fabulous this week.  We are working hard and having fun taking loads of pictures this week.  We are also getting ready for our first Christmas mini-sessions on Nov. 19th.  I only have a few spots left, so if you want to jump in on the action, email us - timelessmemoriesarcadia@yahoo.com or call us ASAP! 

One of the questions I am constantly asked is, "What should I wear?"  Or "What should should my family wear?"  "Should we match?"  While that is ultimately your decision, I am more than happy to guide you along.  The latest trends in photography is to coordinate but not match completely.  This allows each person to express their personality, but it still looks great in pictures.  The best thing to do is to pick 2 or 3 colors and stick with a mix of them.  Here are some style boards to guide you along:





Thanks to the other photographers for sharing!

A BIG REMINDER:  If you want to order Organic Bloom frames, we are including the print for FREE with any frame order this month.  If these are meant to be Christmas presents, then you must order by Nov. 21st!!

No comments:

Post a Comment