Sunday, August 28, 2011

Party on!

We are super excited for Tabatha & Gary's wedding coming up in a few weeks.  It is actually the kick-off to the start of our crazy fall wedding schedule.  They are getting married in Bradenton, and it is going to be gaw-jusss (Southern for GORGEOUS!).  I was lucky enough to tag along to the bachlorette party with my camera in tow.  There was like 10 cameras there, so I tried to just snap some of the details and a few portraits.  It was great fun, and there were a lot of dares involved, and everyone was a great sport!


Party games full of crazy dares.  I promise, we kept it clean.  Mostly.

What girls don't take pics in the bathroom?





Sadly, I don't think we got to use this card.




We earned digits! (Some are deleted on purpose.  I didn't think Carlos would want the world calling him.)

More dares and a random person's phone.  And calling random people on random person's phone.



My card got bunny ears?

From this point on I have Katy Perry's Last Friday Night Playing over and over in my head with a few altered lyrics.



Live music! 
Kissing bald guys.

Score more digits.  And from my hometown too. 


High five fail.



Drunken country line dancing. (Okay maybe not - I didn't know which way to turn when I got out there either and I was perfectly sober.  LOL.)

High school antics of ice down the shirt and a tickle fest to boot.



The Hokey-Pokey started out innocent enough...

And then quickly became not-so-innocent...

The girl in the hot pink hat was a riot.  Thank you pink hat girl for entertaining me and making me laugh all night.

What dare to use next?



And with that we left to go back to the real world of work and children and sleep.  I hope things didn't get too out of control after we left. We can't wait to see what a blast the wedding is going to be!



No comments:

Post a Comment