Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Water



This week's theme is water.  I scratched and scratched my head on what to enter.  We went to the beach recently and I have a few okay images.  But for once, I had put the camera away and actually enjoyed playing with the kids.  I'll post a few of those in a follow up post b/c they are cute. 

After much debate, I decided on this picture of me and my hubby at the Florida Aquarium.  It's not often that we get pictures of us - and even rarer to get me in the shot, so I am thrilled to have this one to share. 

If you want to check out more fabulous water pics, click on the button, or go to http://www.iheartfaces.com/

If you want to leave a comment - I appreciate it.  But bear with me and blogger.  For some reason we keep getting errors - making it difficult for me to leave comments or replies on my blog or anyone else who has a blogger site.  Persistence tends to pay off.  If you still really want to talk to me or leave me a comment - and I would love to talk to you - send me an email - timelessmemoriesarcadia@yahoo.com 
Thanks!!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! I want a photo like this in my house! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The framing is fantastic! I love the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what a unique take this is on the topic of water. And what a great shot! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting take on the theme. And - a very cool image as a result!

    ReplyDelete